OTP-5101 inets badmatch in R10B-10

Michael McDaniel erlang@REDACTED
Tue Mar 14 17:11:23 CET 2006

 Thank you.

 What information may I provide different than the details in the
 earlier threads?  I will do my best to provide whatever information
 you need to correct the problem.  If you need to reproduce the
 problem exactly as I reproduce it (or have a complete tcp/ethereal
 dump) then I will need some time receiving written permissions from
 my client (and of course we will need to take this off-list <smile>).

~Michael

--
Michael McDaniel
Portland, Oregon, USA