proc added to jungerl

anders anders.nygren@REDACTED
Tue Mar 7 15:40:41 CET 2006

On Monday 06 March 2006 10:31, Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:
> I added an application called 'proc'
> to jungerl.
While it looks like an interesting application, I find it hard to use when it
is released with these terms.

"Copyright © Ericsson AB 2005 All rights reserved. The information in this
document is the property of Ericsson. Except as specifically authorized in
writing by Ericsson, the receiver of this document shall keep the information
contained herein confidential and shall protect the same in whole or in part
from disclosure and dissemination to third parties. Disclosure and
disseminations to the receivers employees shall only be made on a strict need
to know basis."

I hope that was a mistake that will be fixed by changing the terms.

/Anders Nygren