Optimizing Erlang

Mats Cronqvist mats.cronqvist@REDACTED
Fri Mar 3 16:11:11 CET 2006

   some random ruminations...

   gtkNode is pretty damn good (in my unbiased opinion), if you have GTK2
installed. you can use Glade to design the GUI and normal erlang distribution to
communicate with it.
   firefox 1.5, javascript and erlang seems like The Future (tm).
   tcl, and hence gs, is too old to be any good.
   ulf spelt my name wrong.

   mats