Longstanding issues: structs & standalone Erlang

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Thu Mar 2 09:04:09 CET 2006

Hi,

My personal opinion is that by modules is better, because I handle a module
at a time. It would also be easier to provide a small rules file per module
(maybe even embedded in the source code?)

But the rules could be viewed in a viewer that could show them in any
grouping and sorting order.

/Vlad