http:request returns {error, session_remotly_closed}

Soren Gronvald gronvald@REDACTED
Wed Mar 1 22:19:29 CET 2006

Thanks for replies.

I can make it work with ibrowse, but I still have the
problem with http:request even when I do asynch.

I found an earlier discussion from may 2005 about a
similar problem:

>I am not a 100 % sure but I think that your problem
>could be related
>to a pipeline bug that we fixed just recently. The
>bug manifested
>itself by returning {error, session_remotly_closed}
for a request
>that the manager wrongly tried to pipeline.

>--
>/Ingela - OTP team

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200505/msg00237.html

Any one knows if this fix got into open source erlang,
and what it was?

Regards
Gronvald

http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=IBM,GE,GM&f=sl1d1t1c1baphgvn&e=.csv