release_handler

Gunilla Arendt gunilla@REDACTED
Mon Jun 26 16:19:55 CEST 2006

Hi Serge,

Yes, the config_change/1 and change_application_data/2 calls should be
done in the opposite order.

Note however that release_handler:eval_appup_script/4 is actually not
used by release_handler (the process), but is primarily intended to be
called by the release_handler (the module) functions upgrade_app/2
and downgrade_app/2,3. These two functions were added rather recently
to simplify testing of .appup files. (the release_handler process
calls do_install_release/3 to install a new release.)

I will correct the bug and try to clarify the documentation.

Thanks,
Gunilla