big erlang web solution

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Thu Jun 22 15:43:52 CEST 2006

For similar reason I just started to take a closer look at Erlang !
For distributed filesystem I found the following:

http://couchdb.infogami.com/

At his blog,  I asked whether CouchDB is comparable to MogileFS or
Amazon S3, read his answer there:

http://damienkatz.net/2006/06/coin_in_the_cou.html#comments

regards
Roberto