any recommendation for tutorials on functional programming

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Thu Jun 22 15:34:59 CEST 2006

Thanks very much for that link, that document now is my personal
favourite for an Erlang tutorial, it includes all aspects such as
functional programming but also many examples and real world case
studies and it is easy readable.

And within minutes that document cleared up several
missunderstandings, questions and doubts I head.

thanks again

--
Roberto Saccon