Erlang Refactoring

H.Li@REDACTED H.Li@REDACTED
Wed Jun 21 13:23:02 CEST 2006

We, a group from the University of Kent in the UK, are in the early stage
of building a refactoring tool for Erlang. The current implementation
supports renaming variable/function names, and generalisation of function
definitions, within a single module.

We are now in the process of extending the implementation, so that the
tool can work with multiple modules. Renaming module names is another
refactoring we would like to support in the future.

At the same time, we would be more than happy to hear from you about what
refactorings you think is useful for Erlang programmers.

Cheers,
Huiqing