Distributed node on xp with firewall

Carin Gustafsson (LN/EAB) carin.gustafsson@REDACTED
Mon Jun 19 11:40:01 CEST 2006

Hi

I tried
erl -sname  testnode -env inet_dist_listen_min 9100 -env inet_dist_listen_max 9105
that didn't work.

The problem might be the firewall Panda titanium because even though I disable every
Feature it won't work, it has to be uninstalled in order to get erl running.

Btw, there is no problem when using Symantec firewall.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Br Carin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED [mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Carin Gustafsson (LN/EAB)
Sent: den 13 juni 2006 13:31

Thank you, I will try that to night.

Carin

-----Original Message-----
From: Lennart Ohman [mailto:lennart.ohman@REDACTED]
Sent: den 13 juni 2006 13:25

Hi,
start with reading what was "said" in this thread.

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200605/msg00336.html

Best Regards,
Lennart

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-115 28, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED