record problem

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Sun Jun 18 21:11:34 CEST 2006

Yes thanks, I figured out later by reading over the programming
examples that one can't define records in the shell and have to use
rd() instead, but I couldn't figure out why this was the case.
Personally I prefer using straight up tuples but I had something for
which records might make sense.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen