trapexit.org is moving

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Fri Jun 16 08:49:28 CEST 2006

First of all, I want to thank all of you who offered to
host trapexit.org. Thanks!

I have now arranged for trapexit to get a new home were
it can continue live and hopefully be improved a lot.
Until the new site is up and running, parts of trapexit
are available at its current, temporary, location.

As soon as the new site is up and running, the new
responsible will announce it here.

Cheers, Tobbe