Gerd Flaig gefla@REDACTED
Sun Jun 11 16:45:44 CEST 2006

Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> writes:

> Hello,
> I have written an Erlang application called MiSelfu (well, miselfu
> actually). I can start it from the command line with:
>
> erl -sname miselfu -boot miselfu
> -config /usr/local/etc/miselfu/miselfu.config
>
> but I'd like to be able to start it from a already-running emulator,
> that's so I can run it from within my shell running within Emacs.

you can also try setting inferior-erlang-machine-options in Emacs
before starting the emulator, e.g. like this (untested!):

   (setq inferior-erlang-machine-options '("-sname" "miselfu" "-boot" "miselfu" "-config" "/usr/local/etc/miselfu/miselfu.confog"))

I would be very interested to hear if anybody has configured
erlang-mode in a way so that erlang-compile and erlang-next-error
interact with a distel-connected node instead of an inferior-erlang
buffer.

     Goodbyte, Gerd.
--
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
                -- Blaise Pascal