[e-lang] [Fwd: Re: Proposal: E / Erlang integration]

David Hopwood david.nospam.hopwood@REDACTED
Fri Jun 9 06:42:36 CEST 2006

Mark S. Miller wrote:
> # David's code reformatted so it parses correctly. No substantive changes.
> # David, what is B for? It is never used?

In the Erlang code, some of the states have a 'PidB' parameter representing
the peer we are connecting to (the way that I implemented the state machine
means that parameters get translated into instance variables). It would
presumably have been used by code that was not shown in the presentation.

--
David Hopwood <david.nospam.hopwood@REDACTED>