How can we become a member of erlang organization?

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Jun 7 12:46:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

* Tony Zheng <tzheng@REDACTED> [2006-06-06 13:10:46 -0700]:

> Hi
>
> Our company is an IP payment company and most of our software products
> were developed by Erlang. Are there any Erlang organizations that we can
> join? If have, How can we apply to become a member of such erlang
> organizations? Thanks.

There was a push at some time for an Erlang foundation. At this time (in
2004) the idea was probably not mature enough, with enough company
willing to pay a fees to have an Erlang organisation defending and
pushing the language and environment further. The idea would have a been
to use the fee to finance an Erlang advocate salary and participation to
events, promotion of members' products, etc.

Maybe we could revive this idea if the context has changed.

--
Mickaël Rémond