Language Bindings for Erlang Again

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 14:49:49 CEST 2006

Den 2006-06-06 08:18:14 skrev Michel Urvoy <michel.urvoy@REDACTED>:

> The company that use or have used Erlang are very discret about the
> language. Even with an open source project like process one /
> ejabberd:
> http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/
>  It feels like if people were not proud to claim they use Erlang.

Some companies will refrain from mentioning Erlang because
(a) it doesn't necessarily help them sell their product, and
(b) because they don't want to give away to their competitors
how they've done things. I believe Paul Graham used the same
approach when he was using LISP for commercial gain. Why
let the competition in on your secret?

BR,
Ulf W
--