Language Bindings for Erlang Again

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 14:47:12 CEST 2006

Den 2006-06-06 09:34:38 skrev Romain Lenglet
<rlenglet@REDACTED>:

> To define the cleanest interface, C may not be the "primary"
> language here, but Ulf Wiger proposed to use Felix instead.
> A lot of work has to be done on this. Your contributions in code
> and ideas will be welcome.

I'll just have you know that I'm still working on this,
as a really looow intensity background job. Whenever I
have something working, I'll report it. I still think
the felix approach is very interesting, but for now it
seems as if the quickest way to learn felix is to first
learn C++, then OCaml, and then figure out the
differences...  :)

/Ulf W
--
Ulf Wiger