QuickCheck tool for Erlang

Gordon Guthrie <>
Thu Jun 1 12:53:12 CEST 2006

Also in jungerl is my erlang_automated_build which is a shell script designed
to manage a testing pipeline.

It is designed to automate some or all of the following:
* clean checking out of code from CVS
* run a full set of test cases using the standard test server
* run the Dialyzer against the code base
* run a Tsunami load test

It also calls user-defined pre- and post-stage batch jobs to set-up and tear
down the different sort of tests as appropriate.

It marshalls these results and graphs them up to give a change/testing

I am currently writing a spider test that will spider an app and check for
broken links/404's/etc and particularly yaws crashes on a web site. In the
fullness of time (ie when it is less lame than it currently is) it will be
integrated into the erlang_automated_build and stuck in Sourceforge as well.