Trap Exit (was Re: is there /dev/null process in Erlang ?)

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Jul 22 20:40:03 CEST 2006

Den 2006-07-22 20:06:50 skrev Serge Aleynikov <serge@REDACTED>:

> Is this tool anyhow related to edoc?  Would it be possible to use edoc's
> doclet engine to export documentation using edoc tags into a wiki format?
>
> Since I've seen quite a bit of code besides ours using edoc tags, I
> assume many people take advantage of it's ability to generate
> documentation.
>
> Serge

There are many aspects of the tool. One of them is certainly that
it should be able to deal with edoc. We are also trying to address
the problem of writing technical documentation in general,
something that edoc doesn't address.

BR,
Ulf W
--