Trap Exit (was Re: is there /dev/null process in Erlang ?)

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jul 21 13:50:32 CEST 2006

--- Trap Exit
<trapexit.erlang-questions@REDACTED>
wrote:

Unless Trap Exit became self-aware with the latest
upgrade, I think its maintainers should tinker a bit
more with, say, setting the authors of mails properly
:-)

Here is a suggestion for how to make more people use,
visit and contribute to trapexit, by the way: import
the erlang docs into the wiki. I for one would love to
be able to scrub away irritating bugs, omissions, etc.

Best,
Thomas