deleting records from mnesia

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Jul 19 22:10:07 CEST 2006

Well, the mnesia_schema functions aren't really part of the
mnesia API. Several of the do_xxx functions have been
exported as part of my hacking with rdbms, but it's never
been documented.

I think it's desirable to allow the user to create, delete
and modify several tables within one transaction, and also
to allow writes to all tables (even newly created) within
the same transaction. Not trivial, though...

BR,
Ulf W