lightweight Erlang with package management

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Jul 3 20:10:26 CEST 2006

On 2006-07-03 12:34, Christophe Romain wrote:
...delete
>>     1) Remote install extension
> very interresting feature !
> if you have ssh or rsh and an account on all systems, using os:cmd is a
> way to do that.

is it neccessary to go via os:cmd()? would not a script be simpler? it
would not work under windows, but would os:cmd() help?

> anyway we have erlang/lib/ssh/ebin/ssh_sftp that could help.

yes, but do you know where the documentation is?

bengt
--
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not