Erlang and AI reserach or practical experience

Andreas Hillqvist andreas.hillqvist@REDACTED
Sat Jul 1 20:30:17 CEST 2006

Thank you for your response.

I have had som experiencce with ERESYE in a course at my university.
I will have to look in to that. I have an intressted in AI afer our
course where we applied erlang on the virtual leage of robotcup .

P.S.
I attended your thesis presentation at Erlang Training & Consulting.
So whe have shortly meet before. ;)
D.S.