Vacancy at T-Mobile

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Mon Jan 30 14:06:08 CET 2006

What might be good is to have a simple (one text box, one button) form on one
side of the Erlang homepage where one can subscribe by typing the email and
pressing a button (instead of having to navigate three or four pages to reach
the mailing list page).
I am a mailing list person (and a chat person) yet it took me some time to
subscribe to the mailing list because it wasn't put in front of my eyes (and
playing with Erlang was so much fun that I didn't care about looking it,
until someone recommended it on Erlang's irc channel).
--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)
Vendemos: Kit del guitarrista: http://pupeno.com/vendo/#kit