Vacancy at T-Mobile

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Sun Jan 29 22:55:30 CET 2006

On 29 Jan 2006, at 16:24, Pupeno wrote:

> On Saturday 28 January 2006 12:31, you wrote:
>> It may be a strategy to ask for e-mail addresses when downloading
>> - and
>> then send a "welcoming intro mail" and a
>> once-every-six-month-hello-wanna-join-the-list-and-stuff? mail.
> You just will annoy people. It'll annoy me for sure.

Another strategy might be to ask for an optional e-mail address and
ask if they would like to recieve notifications of updates and
irregular information bulletins. That is potentially quite useful to
interested folks (as opposed to just nagware).

We already have the notifications - just add them to the erlang-
announce mailing list.

Sean