Vacancy at T-Mobile

Ernie Makris ernie.makris@REDACTED
Sat Jan 28 16:25:05 CET 2006

Hi Ulf,

I'm based in the States and I think you are correct Ulf. When I mention
erlang, I receive funny looks because people have never even heard of it.
I would like to get a contract someday, but it looks like I would have
to ask to do it in erlang
rather than find a job that requires it. Its always fun to pitch
something new to people:)

Thanks
Ernie