Running an application from the (unix) command line

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Sat Jan 21 14:58:59 CET 2006

I've read the FAQ and the manual, that is how I know erl -s takes Module
[Fuction [Arguments]] and that is how I came up with
erl -s application start myapp
on the first place (which you cas nee I mention in my first mail), which
doesn't work.
Thanks.

--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)
Vendemos: Camara de fotos rusa ЗЕНИТ ET (ZENIT) con flash ФОТОН: