Mnesia delete objects

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Fri Jan 20 18:18:58 CET 2006

Hello,

The Mnesia documentation says:

 If  a table is of type bag, we may sometimes want to delete only some of
 the records with a certain key. This can  be  done with the
 delete_object/3 function. A complete record must be supplied to this
 function.

My question is the following: Does this mean that delete_object is
intended to be use only with bag table ?
We have been reported that the delete_object function can break
additionnal indexes when using delete_objet on a set table.
(Some object can no more be found by the index after use of a delete
object with this index).

Thank you !

--
Mickaël Rémond