How to install an OTP like library

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Fri Jan 20 03:34:12 CET 2006

Hello, I have my OTP-like library in a state where I would like to install it.
Are there any OTP-like libraries out there that are installable (and by
installable I mean that you can run make install, scons install or whatever
and get it installed in some system directory where erlang picks it up, like
I would expect from any library or program).
I'd be particularly interested in tarballs targeted to linux systems or alike.
If packages like deb, rpm or ebuild exist, better.
I am writting a SCons module to build erlang libraries and applications and
hopefully, install them as well. Would it be ok to install to where the rest
of erlang is, like /usr/lib/erlang/lib, or that is reserved only to erlang ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)
Vendemos: Conocer y collecionar Monedas y Billetes de Todo el Mundo: