Code repository

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) joe.armstrong@REDACTED
Wed Jan 18 09:30:07 CET 2006

Total consistency.

I can do apt-get install, or upgrade or something and having done this the
application does not work - now in some cases this appears not to be a fault
in the application itself, put in the packaging and in the tracking of
dependencies which does not appear to be totally bulletproof.

/Joe