Fwd: Seattle Area Erl-Lounge on Thursday January 19 at 7:00

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Jan 18 04:45:14 CET 2006

Eric Merritt wrote:

 Well due to some moderate confusion on my part I had the location right
 but the name wrong. The name of the place is 'Isami. Bar & Grill' The
location and all other information is as I described previously. Sorry
for the confusion.