mnesia_frag ????

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Mon Jan 16 15:03:13 CET 2006

...But I would strongly recommend against using
dirty access in combination with fragmented tables.
The thing about dirty access is that it's only
at best semi-safe when multiple table copies are
involved. Both read and write in fragmented tables
are complex operations. While dirty will work most
of the time, it can give you some really nasty
surprises...

/Uffe