"CONTAINING" asn

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Tue Jan 10 10:51:25 CET 2006

Hi,

The CONTAINING constraint is not coverd in the OTP asn1 compiler yet.
In your example I think the intention is to embed the encoded value of
BaseType at the place of the constraint. The only work around I can
think of is to modify the spec so that the type of BaseType becomes a
local type instead of a parameter. Then you have to pass the un-encoded
value instead of BaseType.

/Bertil