Recursive list comprehension

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jan 13 12:11:47 CET 2006

On Jan 13, 2006, at 10:58 AM, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

> [...]

The correct results according to SWI-Prolog:

M = [r([buzz, woody]), l(buzz), r([hamm, rex]), l(woody), r([buzz,
woody])] ;

M = [r([buzz, woody]), l(woody), r([hamm, rex]), l(buzz), r([buzz,
woody])] ;

The above version does not take into account where the flashlight is
but I suppose it's always with the toys so it does not matter. It
still produces correct results.

So the issue is that trans never terminates in my original version?

Why would it return []?

I'm baffled and can't see why just ignoring the position of the
flashlight would make such a huge difference in the Erlang version :-(.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/