Funs behaving differently after native compilation

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Jan 12 17:20:58 CET 2006

I worked around this by calling apply(Module, ...). Apparently {M, F}
is deprecated.

Still, it's interesting that no error is reported and everything
works fine when byte-compiled.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/