mingw32 compiled otp R10B-9

Jani Hakala jahakala@REDACTED
Sat Jan 7 09:16:35 CET 2006

Hi,

For those who are interested in such a thing:
    http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~jahakala/otp/

The patch probably messes up with the windows compilation using cygwin
and MSVC. Some parts of the patch are actually not necessary as they
are leftovers from my (futile) attempt to use a borland C/C++
compiler.

I have tested only a couple of things, for example ssh_sshd. There
might be things that don't work. ODBC part doesn't work as I don't
have any odbc libraries installed.

Short description (i.e. installed software) about the build environment:
 windows xp (pro)
 MinGW, MSYS, msysDTK
 cygwin (only for cygpath.exe which can be copied to MinGW directory)
 tcltk 8.4.1
 j2sdk1.4.2
 nsis 2.12
 openssl-0.9.7b

Jani Hakala
--
University of Jyväskylä, Department of Physics