Hello and Mersenne Twister

Matheus Degiovani matheus@REDACTED
Fri Jan 6 12:58:29 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matheus Degiovani and I have started studuying a bit of
Erlang. I have recently finished my BS in Computer Science with a
diploma thesis about Distributed Virtual Environments, so that would be
my main interest.

I wrote a small Mersenne Twister (I know someone wrote that in Erlang
some time ago, but the download link went dead) and I was wondering if
someone could maybe take a look, see if it's "right", if the design
choices I made were correct and everything. Maybe I can post it here or
there is a public archive for this list...?

Thanks.
--
Matheus Degiovani
matheus@REDACTED

"Nem mesmo os sábios conseguem enxergar os dois lados" - Gandalf em O
Senhor dos Anéis de JRR Tolkien.