How does the scheduler assign priorities?

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Tue Jan 3 14:41:05 CET 2006

How does the scheduler assign priorities then? Is there a particular
source code file that I should look at? I'm very interested in the
logic behind it.

So far it looks like a priority-based approach where priorities are
assigned depending on the number of reductions. How many reductions
does a process get before it is rescheduled? Is there a way to
control that?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/