Seattle Area Erl-Lounge on Thursday January 18 at 7:30

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Jan 2 21:00:40 CET 2006

Guys,

  Franceso Cesarini is going to be in town for a few days so it looks
like its a good time to have an Erl-Lounge.  So if you are the Seattle
area and are interested in Erlang keep your schedules clear on
Thursday January 18 at 7:30pm. The location is still undecided but it
will be in the downtown/pioneer square/international district area.
Suggestions are more then welcome. I will repost to the list when the
location has been set. Feel free to just show up but if you are
interested in attending I would appreciate an email just so I have
some idea of how many people might show up.

Thanks,
  Eric