[erlang-questions] Announcing oregexp - a driver for the Oniguruma regexp library

Will wglozer@REDACTED
Sun Dec 31 02:34:59 CET 2006

Hello,

I've just completed version 1.0 of oregexp, an Erlang driver for the
Oniguruma[1] regular expressions library.  Oniguruma supports
Ruby-style extended regexp syntax with named groups, POSIX character
classes, look-ahead and behind, etc.  It also supports many different
character encodings.

You can get a copy at http://glozer.net/code/oregexp-1.0.tar.gz, or
use the public darcs respository at http://glozer.net/src/oregexp

The autoconf script has been tested on Mac OS X and 64-bit Linux
(CentOS), but probably needs tweaking for other platforms that I don't
have access to.  Compiling on Win32 requires Visual C++, or you can
download a compiled version at http://glozer.net/code/oregexp-1.0-win32.zip.

This is my first Erlang driver, and my first C program in years, so
comments and patches are welcome =)

Enjoy,
Will

1. http://www.geocities.jp/kosako3/oniguruma/