[erlang-questions] Changing scheduler behaviour to make tests less deterministic

Chris Newcombe chris.newcombe@REDACTED
Thu Dec 28 17:01:39 CET 2006

Cool.  Would you consider adding maybe a '+Q nnnn' option to allow
setting CONTEXT_REDS dyamically?   (The 'Q' would be mnemonic for
'quantum' as in scheduler quantum of course.)

Many thanks,

Chris