[erlang-questions] error message interpretation

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz@REDACTED
Mon Dec 25 19:32:39 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:14:37 -0800
Michael McDaniel <erlangx@REDACTED> wrote:

>  The function mytimer:timeout/2 is not exported hence has no
>  external visibility.  The error message (undef) says it is
>  undefined.
>
>  It works when you call mytimer:start(1000,  "Wakeup"). because, in
>  that case, mytimer:timeout/2 is being called from within the module
>  where it does have visibility (without having to be exported).

I apologize for posting such a trivial question. I was trying out so
many things that I overlooked the obvious.

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Manfred