[erlang-questions] job offer

Ulf Wiger <>
Thu Dec 21 21:23:42 CET 2006

Den 2006-12-21 20:25:12 skrev Petr Štěpánek <>:

> Hello,
> We've read on Erlang FAQ that job offers should be posted on this list.
> We are a company of roughly 10 developers about to start a project for
> which
> Erlang could be the right choice (highly distributed environment, many
> processes, live updates).

Here's a thought: It seems as if the demand for erlang programmers is on
the rise.

Perhaps we could make a play to e.g. the Haskell and ML communities that
if they enjoy FP, they'll have much more fun programming Erlang for a
living than they will programming Java.  ;-)

Lots of smart people in those communities, and they'll pick up Erlang in
no time.

Ulf W

Ulf Wiger