[erlang-questions] HOW TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF DETS

chamila piyasena tchamila@REDACTED
Thu Dec 21 11:26:51 CET 2006

Hi,

Thank you Christian for trying to help me.

actually i was trying to improve the performance(the data retrieving ) of a
smsc log server.

the coding that I have  use dets:select(Name, matchspec, N) inside the
function that gives the out put according to the request.

And there may be huge number of rows(may be millions) that keeps track of
sms records.

Thanx

Chamila