[erlang-questions] HOW TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF DETS

chamila piyasena tchamila@REDACTED
Thu Dec 21 10:52:40 CET 2006

Sorry for   filling  your mail boxes,
But i just  have an idea while  practicing some commands over  dets
database  that whether there is a possibility to improve the rate of
searching by changing the value N in *select(Name, MatchSpec, N) ->*

is there any possibility?
Is there any advantage in using a large value or a small value for that?

Thanx

Chamila