[erlang-questions] Keep multiple erlang releases in the same mechine

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Sun Dec 17 17:26:45 CET 2006

I believe it looks under $INSTALL_PATH/lib/erlang/man, where
$INSTALL_PATH is /usr/local or /opt/erlang/current in your case.

Note that man pages are not included in the tarball of the source code,
you need to download/untar that separately.

Serge