[erlang-questions] merging open source svn repositories

jla415 jla415@REDACTED
Thu Dec 14 01:07:41 CET 2006

I'd actually like to see the smerl and erlsql libraries moved to their own
directory as I'm planning on using them independently of erlydb and/or
erlyweb

but if all the projects were in the same in the same repository in different
directories off the trunk that should be fine. people can simply check out
the directories they need if they don't want them all