[erlang-questions] JInterface and node discovery

Joost Yervante Damad joost.damad@REDACTED
Wed Dec 13 12:54:58 CET 2006

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 12:08, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> The version of jinterface used in the Erlide project (erlide.sf.net)
> contains a method to query the epmd server for all the registered node
> names.

Thanks for the hint! I may be able to work out something from your example
code. Accidentally, I already downloaded the erlide code, because I was
wondering how it does it's communication with the erlang node(s).

Joost