Erlang Book - again

Dunceor dunceor@REDACTED
Tue Aug 29 19:05:45 CEST 2006

I remember taking a class at Uppsala university, the teacher there had tons
of those books on his room because Ericsson gave them a whole bunch. The
first class where I actually didn't have to buy the litterature =)

I agree also with Joe Armstrong that the book is pretty much out-of-date
even though it's good to learn the basics. I work at Sony-Ericsson and I saw
that there is a bounch at work, I'll see if I can get my hands on a few of
them.

Joe: I would be interested in buying the book unless it's a outrageous price

Best Regards,
Karl