ibrowse install

Bengt Kleberg <>
Tue Aug 29 12:31:50 CEST 2006

On 2006-08-29 11:56, Damir Horvat wrote:

> I'd like to have ibrowse HTTP client installed. The package includes
> README, but no word about how can one install the package.

if you use erlrt (http://erlrt.process-one.net/?page=index) to install
erlang software i think ibrowse is included by default.

if you use erlmerge () to install erlang software you can do:
erlmerge install ibrowse

if you do it manually you can put it in $ROOTDIR/lib/ibrowse-x.y.z to
get it automagically
or in ''anyplace'' and start with: erl -pa <anyplace>

    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."